Friday, January 27, 2012

blah

Sorry it's been so long!! Google was being stupid and not allowing me to sign in. Frustrating because it's MY blog! So, now it's all straightened out and we're back on track!

Recently I was asked to serve on the Board of Directors at Orphan Animal Rescue and I have accepted! I asked for a goofy official title and here it is... are you ready?... Feline Adoption Coordinator. No. Feline Adoption Director? hmm. Cat Lady in charge of adoptions? all of the above! Basically I report on adoptions. kinda. I think.

Anyway! Things have been hopping. I have been full force into volunteering at OARS.
I am there every Sunday trying to get these amazing cats into new, loving, forever homes. It's been going really well! We have had many adoptions since i've been on board. yes. it is all me. ha! It's not. It's a lot of fun, A LOT of work and very very rewarding!

Sammy has started a new eating schedule... which he HATES! So far I haven't given in. That's the thing with cats, they always want to be fed. He was getting a lot of soft food and, if he were the only cat, it would be ok. BUT, he's not the only cat and poor Bella is paying for it. She's gotten a little chubby. so... we're all on a diet lol.

That's it on the Cat front. What's new with you?





No comments:

Post a Comment