Wednesday, September 7, 2011

settled

Chandler has settled in very nicely...not that he really had a chance to go anywhere lol. he thinks Bella is his mom and she gladly has taken on the role! I like to call him bing bong. odd name for a cat, huh? when he's being sassy (which is not often at all!) I use my Janice from friends voice....chandla bingg (hard jersey accent).
He loves the laser pointer. he loves climbing up the scratching post and laying down.
Bella loves chasing him around. He watches her intently as she gets into mischief!
Sammy doesn't care at all. He's glad to have Bella not bug him and he can lay in the sun and watch TV. Sam's an old dude. he will be 11 in October. Sometimes I think "oh my gosh I have 3 cats!!" and other times it's really quiet lol.

Today starts my first day of adoption counselling. I stopped fostering for now. I may have stopped altogether. I don't think its something i'm going to do again any time soon. it's too hard. I have done a great thing by helping but now its time to get some cats homes!

pictures of my herd...



1 comment:

  1. Never mind my previous Facebook comment! My question is answered! I'm glad you kept him!

    ReplyDelete